By Travelzoo Staff
See the city from 21 floors up while dining at the members-only Capital City Club with this exclusive Local Deal. The invitation-only club offers Travelzoo subscribers a three-course dinner for two for $59.
Why we love it
- Dine at the members-only Capital City Club that boasts 21st-floor views
- Choose any 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts from the full menu for $59
- For $109, get a dinner for 4 -- that's just over $27 per person
- Get 360-degree views of the skyline at this invitation-only club
- Travelzoo Tip: We've negotiated similar deals in over 20 cities nationwide -- makes a perfect gift for friends and family near or far
Nov. 7, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
Capital City Club
201 Monroe St.
Montgomery, AL 36104
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, including:
- Any two appetizers, such as the lobster spring roll ($9) and buttermilk-fried and grilled quail ($11)
- Any two entrees, like crab cake sliders with applewood smoked bacon, Champagne aioli and frites ($26); and filet Oscar with lump crab meat, steamed asparagus and bearnaise sauce ($37)
- Any two desserts from a selection that changes nightly
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $109 -- that's just over $27 per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through Feb. 9, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms