By Travelzoo Staff
Sprawling mountain views meet the pristine waters of Mirror Lake, praised by Fodor's as “one of the most beautiful of the Adirondack Lakes.” With this exclusively negotiated deal, spend two nights at the 4-star High Peaks Resort for $269 plus, get a $50 dining credit and a daily full breakfast for two (reg. $598). Travel through Dec. 24 or March 17 - June 16, including weekends.
Why we love it
- Use your credit to grab dinner at the Dancing Bears restaurant, which features classic comfort foods with a twist like stout marinated skirt steak, lobster tortellini, and prosciutto and arugula pizza. Or use your credit for a nightcap by the fire at PR's bar before heading up to a cozy guestroom with a balcony or a patio – some even boast views of the lake.
- For $100 more, spend two nights in a romantic Junior Suite with a king bed and a jetted tub.
- The resort is steps from Main Street shops where you’ll find everything from rustic furniture to outdoor gear and dining venues. After exploring the area, relax your muscles at the on-site Aveda Spa or take a dip in the hot tub or pool.
- Since the 1980 Olympic Games, Lake Placid has been called the city where "miracles are made." Head down the road to The Olympic Center to see where the US men's hockey team defeated the Soviet Union on its triumphant road to gold. This attraction also features two public ice skating rinks and the Lake Placid Olympic Museum.
- The resort is two hours from Burlington, 2.5 hours from Albany and 3.5 hours from Syracuse.
High Peaks Resort
2384 Saranac Avenue
Lake Placid, NY 12946-1105
What's included & when
- Oct. 8, 2012 - June 16, 2013
- Getaway for 2 to the 4-star High Peaks Resort in Lake Placid for $269 -- a savings of 55% on regular pricing
- 2 nights in a guestroom with a balcony or patio (reg. $498)
- $50 dining card
- Daily full breakfast for 2 (reg. $50)
- Suite Option: For $369, spend 2 nights in a romantic Junior Suite with a king bed and a jetted tub (reg. $678)
- Stay any day through Dec. 24 or March 17 - June 16, including weekends
The fine print
Update: Junior Suites are now sold out. Guestrooms have sold out over the following dates: Nov. 23-24; Dec. 7-9. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then use the booking link provided on the voucher to make your reservation. Guests will be required to enter credit card information to hold a reservation. This credit card will not be charged. Not available on: Oct. 12-13; Nov. 1-3, 8-10, 16-17; March 21-23; April 4-6, 12-13, 19-20; May 20-30; June 6. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms