By Travelzoo Staff
Walk like a man to the first Wichita run of "Jersey Boys," the 2006 Tony Award winner for Best Musical, at Century II Concert Hall. Tickets for select performances during the show's run Jan. 30 - Feb. 10 are $39.20-$80, regularly $62-$130, for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- Catch 2006 Tony-winning Best Musical "Jersey Boys" Jan. 30 - Feb. 10
- This is the show's first-ever run in Wichita
- Tickets start at $39.20, or snag the best seats in the house for $80, regularly $130
- The New York Times says, "once the Four Seasons classics are rolled out, every pair of shoulders in the house starts a-twitchin'"
Jan. 24, 2013 - Feb. 10, 2013
Century II Concert Hall
225 W. Douglas
Wichita, KS 67202
- Three price levels are available:
- Mid-Balcony and Rear Orchestra ... $39.20-$45.20, reg. $62-$72
- Front Balcony and Mid-Orchestra ... $45.20-$51.80, reg. $73-$83
- Front Orchestra ... $80, reg. $130
- The following performances are included. Front Orchestra seats are available for the second week of shows:
- Wednesday, Jan. 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 31, at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 8, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 9, at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 10, at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- "Jersey Boys" is the true story of how four blue-collar kids became one of the greatest successes in pop music history -- Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. It features hit songs "Sherry," "Big Girls Don't Cry" and "Oh, What a Night."Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Click on "Jersey Boys," then click "Continue" on the landing page for a list of performances. Choose a valid performance and click "Buy." Using the drop-down menu to switch between Main Floor and Balcony, select seats at a valid full price level and click "Order Seats." Review your order and click "Checkout." Click "New User" to enter your information. On the next page, check "Apply Discount Code" and enter the code 1127. Click "Apply Discount." Enter your billing information and click "Submit" to purchase. To purchase tickets by phone, call the box office at 316-219-4849 and mention the Travelzoo promotion.
For the Sunday, Feb. 3, performances, all seats are $47 in honor of the 47th Super Bowl. No promo code is required.
The fine print
A promo code is required; please see complete booking instructions. An additional transactional fee of $3 per order will apply, and is not included in the discount. Ticket prices include a $5 box office fee that is not discounted. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees. Fees are determined by the ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. All sales are final; no returns or exchanges.