By Travelzoo Staff
Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa has been a AAA 4-Diamond property since 2008 and was named one of Conde Nast Traveler's 2011 top 100 U.S. resorts. For $35, regularly up to $82, two people can explore the resort and order any two appetizers and four drinks.
Why we love it
- Drinks and appetizers at AAA 4-Diamond resort
- Sit in the lounge, at the wine bar or outdoors at Sandbar
- Dishes include lobster and filet sliders and crab fritters
- Relax near the sand dune or by the fire pit afterward
June 3, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa
5 North A1A
Jupiter, FL 33477
- Select from the Sinclairs Lounge menu but take your pick of areas to stretch out: Stick around the newly renovated lounge or hang out at the wine bar or outdoor Sandbar. This package also includes access to the sand dune and fire pit. Relax there before or after ordering:
- Any four drinks, like the Key Lime Cocktail, a watermelon-flavored mojito or Gentleman's Old Fashioned
- Any two appetizers, like lobster sliders, tempura chicken tacos or crab fritters
- Double the offer and four can visit for $66, regularly $164.
Start your day at the spa with a massage and facial package
plus oceanfront pool and amenity access and more for $99, regularly $230.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 4, through Oct. 31, 2013. Voucher can be used at Sinclairs Lounge, Sandbar or the wine bar. Valid after 5 p.m. only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms