By Travelzoo Staff
The Broward-Palm Beach New Times
took "a mouth-watering look
" at Tapas Lantana and deemed it a top spot to enjoy a "range of Spanish-fusion plates with a focus on seafood and aromatic dishes." Two can savor $100 worth of Latin-influenced dishes and drinks for $49.
Why we love it
- Order $100 worth of food and drink
- New Times calls the Spanish-fusion "mouth-watering"
- Shellfish tapas: a New Times' Top 100 Favorite Dish
- Try the Spanish seafood pasta or make your own paella
May 28, 2013 - Oct. 28, 2013
210 E. Ocean Ave.
Lantana, FL 33462
- The list of praise goes on as the New Times also named it the Best Romantic Restaurant for 2012 and ranked the shellfish tapas one of its Top 100 Favorite Dishes. Peruse the entire menu and dig into "delicious eats" like tapas sliders with chorizo, beef and plantains, or Spanish seafood pasta with clams and mussels. Entrees include make-your-own-paella with ingredients like calamari, artichokes, mussels and asparagus; or the rosemary-rubbed lamb chops with papaya quinoa and mint mojo.
- Save even more with a group of four people and order $200 worth of food and drinks for $95.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, May 28, through Oct. 28, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 20% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. Valid at the Lantana location only. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms