By Travelzoo Staff
says Burger Bar in Palm Beach Gardens "turns out one damn fine burger
," boasting a diverse menu from the Kobe beef hot dog to the gold burger adorned with edible gold. For $25, order $50 worth of fare from the entire menu, which also includes appetizers, salads, desserts and spiked shakes. Or bring a larger group and receive $100 worth of food and drinks for $50.
Why we love it
- Receive $50 worth of food and drink at Burger Bar in Palm Beach Gardens for $25
- Boca Magazine says the hot spot "turns out one damn fine burger"
- Miami Eater praises the "beautiful interior"
- Bring a few more people along and receive $100 worth of food for $50
Jan. 1, 2013 - July 2, 2013
4650 Donald Ross Rd.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
- Besides praising the graciously stacked burgers, Miami Eater also recommends this gourmet hot spot for its "beautiful interior" featuring "a large black chalkboard menu offset by red booths and a dividing wall of meat grinders."
- Scan the menu and check out options such as the surf and turf burger topped with large grilled shrimp or the Southern-fried chicken burger with watermelon and sweet tea mayo. Burger Bar also offers beer, wine, specialty cocktails, spiked milkshakes and more.
- Note: Either offer can be used by any amount of people.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Jan. 2, through July 2, 2013. Reservations are required. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms