By Travelzoo Staff
B.B. King's Restaurant & Blues Club in West Palm was voted one of the Top 100 Late Night Dining Restaurants in the U.S.
by OpenTable users -- the only restaurant in South Florida to make the list. Visit this acclaimed venue for lunch or dinner, drinks and blues for $39 for two, regularly $85.
Why we love it
- B.B. King's in West Palm is one of the nation's Top 100 Late Night Dining Restaurants (OpenTable)
- 2 can visit any day of the week at any time for an appetizer, 2 entrees and 2 drinks for $39
- Musical acts include the 10-piece house band and Beatles-tribute ensembles
- Entrees include southern-fried catfish and what the menu dubs "famous lip-smacking ribs"
Nov. 8, 2012 - May 9, 2013
B.B. King's Restaurant & Blues Club
550 South Rosemary Ave.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- The restaurant is stacked with musical acts, including the 10-piece house band and tributes to legends like the Beatles and the Eagles. Peruse the menu and select any appetizer or salad, two entrees (excludes the rib eye, filet mignon and fresh salmon) and two glasses of wine or beer (up to $6 each).
- Don't worry about cover charges: They're included in this offer no matter when you visit.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 9, through May 9, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Seasonal items are subject to change. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; a 20% gratuity based on the full price of the check will be added at payment. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms