By Travelzoo Staff
"Beach cafe meets Tex-Mex
" at Two Drunken Goats Beach Cantina on Singer Island, a "spirited eatery" the Palm Beach Pulse
praises for its "insanely delicious"
food. With this exclusive Local Deal, sit across from the beach and savor a three-course dinner for two for $29, regularly $68.
Why we love it
- For $29, 2 can enjoy a 3-course dinner at Two Drunken Goats Beach Cantina on Singer Island
- Regularly $68, this deal includes an appetizer, 2 entrees and a dessert
- Try the blackened grouper sandwich the Palm Beach Pulse says is "insanely delicious"
- Dance under the stars alongside the beach; Two Drunken Goats features live bands on the beachfront patio
- Or save even more and dine in a group of 4 with the same meal for $55 -- a savings of more than $80
Sept. 10, 2012 - Dec. 11, 2012
Two Drunken Goats Beach Cantina
2509 North Ocean Dr.
Singer Island, FL 33404
- Select from the entire extensive menu:
- Any one shared opener, appetizer or small plate, such as crab spinach dip, Texas torpedoes (stuffed jalapenos with cheddar cheese and chicken) or lobster bisque
- Any two entrees, like red snapper with ranchero sauce; stuffed chicken Guadalajara with shrimp, lobster and spinach; lobster paella with chorizo; or the blackened grouper sandwich, which is "not just super-fresh, it’s insanely delicious" (Palm Beach Pulse)
- Any one shared dessert, such as bananas Foster cheesecake or Kahlua chocolate cake
- Groups of four can visit the restaurant for the same dinner for $55 -- a savings of more than $80 that makes dinner less than $14 per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Sept. 11, through Dec. 11, 2012. Reservations are required. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms
Photos: Sonya Revell