By Travelzoo Staff
Explore the shores of Palm Beach and Peanut Island via personal watercraft -- the CraigCat, a hybrid two-person power catamaran. For $49, navigate the coast and receive an hourlong rental for this innovative machine from Blue Water Powerboat Rentals, regularly $99.
Why we love it
- Zip around the waters of Palm Beach with a CraigCat watercraft rental for $49 an hour, regularly $99
- The CraigCat is billed as a unique, ergonomically designed power catamaran and personal watercraft
- 2 people can settle into the side-by-side cushioned bucket seats and control speeds via the rear-mounted motor
- Buy 2 vouchers and make it a 2-hour rental
Sept. 30, 2012 - April 1, 2013
Blue Water Powerboat Rentals
200 East 13th Street
Riviera Beach, FL 33404
- Defined as a "unique, ergonomically designed power catamaran and personal watercraft," the CraigCat features:
- Side-by-side cushioned bucket seats
- Easy-to-use stick steering and dual-action controls
- Built-in suspension for a smooth ride
- Fishing rod holders
- Take the craft out from the New Riviera Beach Marina, located across from Peanut Island.
Buy two vouchers and combine them for a two-hour rental.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Oct. 1, through April 1, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. The total passenger weight cannot exceed 400 pounds. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. 2 vouchers can be used consecutively to create a 2-hour rental period. A person must be at least 18 years of age to rent a personal watercraft
See all terms
in the state of Florida and if any operator is a minor (under 18), a
legal guardian is required to be present at all times during the rental. See below for full terms and conditions.