By Travelzoo Staff
Tower Club Tysons Corner, located on the 17th floor of the Towers Crescent building, offers members "an upscale location to enjoy gourmet food and drinks," according to Metromix. Take in dramatic dinnertime views of the D.C. cityscape at this institution during a three-course dinner for two for $69.
Why we love it
- Dine at this invitation-only club without the membership
- Get 2 appetizers, entrees and desserts from the full menu
- Take in impressive city views during dinner
- A dinner for 4 is $129 -- a little more than $32 per person
May 30, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
The Tower Club Tysons Corner
8000 Towers Crescent Drive
Vienna, VA 22182
- Ninety-three percent of subscribers enjoyed dining here, calling it a "truly a wonderful restaurant with very high quality service and cuisine." This exclusive dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, such as:
- Any two appetizers, including oysters Rockefeller ($18) and fried lobster tail ($20)
- Any two entrees, like the grilled NY strip ($45) and the signature crab cakes ($29)
- Any two desserts, such as the creme brulee ($6) and classic bananas foster ($9)
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, entrees and desserts for $129 -- a little more than $32 per person (less than the cost of an entree).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, May 31, through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. The Tower Club serves dinner Tuesday-Saturday. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms