By Travelzoo Staff
After garnering a "best brunch" nod from FindOutDC.com for its Dupont location, Twist Restaurant & Lounge has just launched Sunday brunch at its Georgetown restaurant. For $35 (regularly $60), two can check out this new brunch scene featuring live jazz music from local artists at the Savoy Suites Hotel.
Why we love it
- For $35 (reg. $60), 2 people can get unlimited brunch at Twist Georgetown
- This restaurant in the Savoy Suites Hotel just launched brunch last weekend
- Feast on an array of dishes like waffles, smoked salmon and Mediterranean-inspired items like tabouli salad
- Sip on mimosas throughout brunch while listening to live jazz
- Save more and get this same deal for a group of 4 for $69 (reg. $120)
March 17, 2013 - Sept. 22, 2013
Twist Georgetown Restaurant & Lounge
Savoy Suites Hotel
2505 Wisconsin Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20007
- This unlimited brunch buffet is served on Sundays only from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. and changes weekly. Keep your glass full with mimosas, plus coffee, tea and juice, while choosing from options such as:
- Create-your-own omelet station
- Scrambled eggs and breakfast potatoes
- Country bacon and link sausages
- Smoked or poached salmon
- Smoked bluefish served with traditional sauces
- Hummus and baba ghanoush with pita triangles
- Tabouli salad
- Chef’s choice of lunch entrees
- Assortment of freshly baked breads and pastries
- Or, bring a group and save even more. $69 (regularly $120) gets brunch for four people.
No need to carpool --the restaurant offers free parking.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, March 24, through Sept. 22, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Brunch is served on Sundays only from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Time at table is limited to 1.5 hours. Not valid on major holidays. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the total amount of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms