By Travelzoo Staff
Sette Osteria in Dupont Circle "is the ideal setting to eat" with "extraordinary" fare, according to Gayot. Visit this Washingtonian Editors' Pick that Zagat calls a popular spot and rates "very good to excellent" (21) with brunch and cocktails for two for $35, regularly $65.90.
Why we love it
- Zagat rates this "popular" spot "very good to excellent" (21)
- Full range of the brunch menu with bottomless drinks
- The sidewalk patio is open for summer
- Go with a group of 4 for $69 and save more
June 5, 2013 - Oct. 6, 2013
1666 Connecticut Ave.
Washington, D.C. 20009
- Take a seat inside or dine alfresco on the sidewalk patio and keep your glass full with bottomless mimosas, Bellinis, juice or coffee. Diners can select dishes from the al la carte menu such as crab cake eggs Benedict, Grand Marnier French toast or steak and eggs including grilled flat-iron steak, two eggs any style and french fries.
- Subscribers can save more with this same deal for four people for $69 (reg. $131.80).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, June 8, through Oct. 6, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays only at the following seating times: 11 a.m., 12:30 p.m. or 2 p.m. 1.5-hour seating limit per table. Limit 2 vouchers per table for $35 voucher; limit 1 voucher per table for $69 voucher. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms