By Travelzoo Staff
After being called "a state-of-the-art Manhattan homage to the preindustrial craft of Texas barbecue" by The New York Times
, Hill Country Barbecue Market's D.C. location now rivals that: Critic Tom Sietsema of The Washington Post said that it's the best barbecue place in D.C.
For $39, regularly $75, Travelzoo subscribers can dine on a barbecue feast with drinks at the OpenTable Diners' Choice award-winning restaurant in Penn Quarter.
Why we love it
- For $39, have lunch or dinner for 2 at Hill Country Barbecue Market
- This deal includes 4 meats, 2 sides, 2 desserts and 2 Shiner drafts
- The Washington Post likes Hill Country for its meats that are "deeply infused with smoke"
- The Washingtonian featured Hill Country in its "Best of" issue for its brisket
- Visit the downstairs stage for live music performances on Tuesday-Saturday nights
Jan. 20, 2013 - Feb. 28, 2013
Hill Country Barbecue Market
410 Seventh St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20004
- With this deal, try what The Washington Post says are "succulent slices" of pork and "fabulously meaty" ribs for a dinner or lunch for two that includes:
- The Two-Step combo: Share half a pound of lean brisket, two pork spare ribs, two beef ribs, half a chicken and two 16-ounce sides of your choice, such as campfire baked beans, mac 'n' cheese, potato salad or collard greens
- Two desserts, such as Hill Country's signature banana cream pudding; original PB&J cupcake; assorted cookies, cakes and pies; or an assortment of Blue Bell ice cream flavors
- Two Shiner draft beers, such as the signature Bock and Hefeweizen, all brewed in Texas
The fine print
Note: Number of vouchers sold is limited, each deal may sell out before the 'Time to Buy' has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Jan. 23, through Feb. 28, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. On Fridays and Saturdays, reservations must be made for 6 p.m. or earlier. Valid for lunch or dinner 7 days a week. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms