By Travelzoo Staff
Executive chef Mente Lawson trained under the late James Beard award-winning chef Jean-Louis Palladin and worked at top restaurants around the country, including Black's Kitchen & Bar. Now he’s serving up New American fare at Share Wine Lounge & Small Plate Bistro, which just opened last month. For $49, regularly $98, Travelzoo subscribers can have dinner for two with wine at the new Bethesda restaurant.
Why we love it
- Opened in November, Share Wine Lounge & Small Plate Bistro is a new addition to Bethesda
- Chef Mente Lawson has cooked for high-profile events at The Pentagon
- For $49, get dinner for 2 with 2 cocktails or a $24 credit to use toward a bottle of wine
- Dine with a group and save more with this same deal for 4 for $95, regularly $196
Dec. 19, 2012 - March 30, 2013
Share Wine Lounge & Small Plate Bistro
8120 Wisconsin Ave.
Bethesda, MD 20814
- Select anything from the dinner menu for an experience that includes:
- Any two appetizers, like blackened shrimp and scallops, warm goat cheese with kalamata olives or sticky Asian barbecue ribs
- Any two entrees, such as cedar-plank roasted salmon with smoky tomato chutney, Maryland crab cakes or a 7-ounce filet in chimichurri sauce
- Any two glasses of wine or cocktails, like the Castaway (Absolut Mandarin, ginger ale and lime juice) or a $24 credit toward any bottle of wine
- Go with a group and save more with this same deal for four diners for $95, regularly $196.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Jan. 2, through March 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays, including but not limited to Valentine's Day (Feb. 14). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms