By Travelzoo Staff
The 24-year-old Tower Club Tysons Corner, located on the 17th floor of the Towers Crescent building, offers members "an upscale location to enjoy gourmet food and drinks" according to Metromix. Take in dramatic dinnertime views of the D.C. cityscape with this exclusive Local Deal featuring a three-course dinner for two for $69.
Why we love it
- Dine at The Tower Club Tysons Corner on the 17th floor of the Towers Crescent Building for $69
- Choose any 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts from the full menu
- The Tysons Corner club earns 4.5-star reviews from Urbanspoon users
- Travelzoo Tip: We've negotiated similar deals in over 20 cities nationwide -- makes a perfect gift for friends and family near or far
Nov. 15, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
The Tower Club Tysons Corner
8000 Towers Crescent Drive
Vienna, VA 22182
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, including:
- Any two appetizers, such as oysters Rockefeller baked with spinach, bacon and Parmesan cheese ($12.75); and pistachio-crusted scallops served with sweet red pepper jus ($12.50)
- Any two entrees, like the whole Dover sole stuffed with crab meat and served with Swiss chard ($34.95); and the "Jameson-style" strip steak sauteed with whiskey cream sauce ($35.95)
- Any two desserts from a selection that changes nightly
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $129.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through Feb. 9, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. The Tower Club serves dinner Tuesday-Saturday. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms