By Travelzoo Staff
For $99 (reg. $259), drive a Ferrari F430, which the New York Times calls a "total experience," or the Lamborghini Gallardo with "wow performance" (Car and Driver) at West Virginia's Summit Point Motorsports Park.
Why we love it
- Go from 0 to 60 in 4 seconds in a Ferrari or Lamborghini
- Two choices: drive 1 or 3 laps around the 1.12 mile course
- Located less than 2 hours from D.C. and Baltimore
- Treat Dad this Father's Day
May 22, 2013 - Nov. 4, 2013
American Racing Experience
201 Motorsports Park Circle
Summit Point, WV 25446
Tel: (202) 618-9093
- Race dates include June 1-3; Aug. 17-19; or November 1-4. The driving experience includes registration, a safety briefing and vehicle overview, discovery lap as passenger in a pace car, one lap behind the wheel and a driving certificate. Or for $149, regularly $349, drive three laps around the course.
- Allow up to two hours to complete your driving experience. Please read the FAQ before calling.
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Click here to make reservations. Must present voucher on arrival. Driving experiences are available June 1-3; Aug. 17-19; or Nov. 1-4 only. A 7-day cancellation policy applies. Date-specific event; all sales final. Valid only at listed location. Drivers must be at least 16 years old with a valid government issued driver's license; must sign waiver. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms