By Travelzoo Staff
For one night only, experience a taste of the South at Beer, Bourbon and BBQ Festival's VIP Whole Hog Friday Night Pig Pickin' event. For $39, regularly $65, guests at the National Harbor event can sample an extensive array of unique beers and bourbons and sit down to a BBQ pulled pork dinner, while listening to the sounds of local rock, blues and bluegrass bands.
Why we love it
- VIP admission to the Whole Hog Friday Night Pig Pickin’
- The pulled pork dinner comes with all the fixin's, live music and unlimited beer and bourbon tastings
- More than 40 bourbons and 60 beers will be on tap to sample, with souvenir glass included
- Seminars with BBQ experts, master distillers and brewmasters will be held
May 12, 2013 - June 14, 2013
Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival
137 National Plaza
National Harbor, MD 20745
- From 6 p.m.-10 p.m. on June 14 spend the evening sampling "all you can taste" beer and bourbon, and watch as chefs transform whole hogs into a pulled pork dinner, arriving fresh on your plate. At this VIP event, revel in the world of BBQ and brew with tips from pitmasters and expert distillers in the Tasting Theater or stop by exhibits featuring hot sauces, grilling accessories and even a cigar tent.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on Friday, June 14, starting at 6 p.m. Present voucher upon arrival. All guests must be 21 and over and are required to present proper ID. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. This voucher is for a date-specific event. This event is rain or shine, once the voucher is purchased, no refunds will be given. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms