By Travelzoo Staff
"Skate your figure eights, have romantic icy dates and spend time slipping and sliding" with this Local Deal from the Washington Harbour Ice Rink, which The Washington Post
named an Editors' Pick. For $14, Travelzoo subscribers can save 50% on ice skating for two including skate rentals
at the waterfront Georgetown venue.
Why we love it
- The Washington Post named the Washington Harbour Ice Rink an Editors' Pick
- For $14, 2 can ice skate at the waterfront rink in Georgetown
- This deal includes skate rentals and admission
- The 11,800-square-foot venue is D.C.'s largest outdoor skating rink
Jan. 16, 2013 - Feb. 28, 2013
Washington Harbour Ice Rink
3050 K Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20007
- The Washington Harbour rink is D.C.'s largest outdoor skating rink that spans 11,800 square feet -- larger than The Rink at Rockefeller Center. Use this deal for a romantic date or buy multiple vouchers for a fun group outing. Vouchers are valid during any public skating session through Feb. 28 (not valid Jan. 18-21 and Feb. 14; see schedule here).
The fine print
Note: Number of vouchers sold is limited; each deal may sell out before the 'Time to Buy' has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Jan. 22, through Feb. 28, 2013. Reservations are not required. Not valid Jan. 18-21 and Feb. 14. Subject to weather conditions. Limit of 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms