By Travelzoo Staff
Ring in the holidays with this Local Deal for the inaugural Harbor Holiday Festival. For $14.99, Travelzoo subscribers save 50% on a one-day admission family pass for up to two adults and two children, including a cup of hot chocolate each and a souvenir shopping bag.
Why we love it
- For $14.99, receive a 1-day family pass to the Harbor Holiday Festival
- Get admission for 2 adults and 2 children including hot cocoa and tasting flights in Santa's Cellar
- Subscribers can shop in the Holiday Village and listen to live entertainment
- Take pictures with Santa; appearances are from 1-4 p.m. each day
- Travelzoo Tip: Visiting from out of town? Spend the weekend at Aloft Washington National Harbor for $99 a night
Nov. 6, 2012 - Dec. 2, 2012
Harbor Holiday Festival
137 National Plaza
National Harbor, MD 20745
- The event is held at the National Harbor Friday, Nov. 30, through Sunday, Dec. 2. Subscribers can browse more than 200 specialty boutiques in the Holiday Village tents and enjoy live entertainment including puppet shows and local choirs.
- This package also includes two adult tasting flights in Santa's Cellar, featuring seasonal beers, wines and spirits (must present valid ID). During the festival, kids can visit the activity and crafts center and take pictures with Santa, who makes a daily appearance from 1-4 p.m.
Visiting from out of town? Spend the weekend at Aloft Washington National Harbor for $99 a night
The fine print
Event is Nov. 30 - Dec. 2, 2012. Reservations are not required as this is a date-specific event and voucher is to be used as your ticket. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after event date. Event occurs rain or shine. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms