By Travelzoo Staff
With this offer from Open Top Sightseeing bus tours, hop on and off at your leisure to explore some of the most iconic landmarks in Washington, D.C. This offer, which saves up to 70%, also includes tickets to Madame Tussauds wax museum.
Why we love it
- See the sights of Washington, D.C., and save up to 70%
- Take a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus tour for $22.50, regularly $67.26
- Or, explore over a 48-hour window for $27.50, regularly $77.26
- Child tickets are also available for $12.50-$14
- All tours include passes to Madame Tussauds
- Valid for tours through February 2013
Dec. 12, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
Big Bus Tours
50 Massachusetts Ave. NE
Washington, D.C. 20002
- These 24- to 48-hour tours are a fast and convenient way to make the most of your time in D.C. Tours include stops at the Lincoln Memorial, the White House and the Smithsonian; click here for a full map of stops. Choose from the following tours:
- 24-Hour Tours (includes Madame Tussauds admission)
- Adult tickets … $22.50 (reg. $67.26)
- Child tickets … $12.50 (reg. $43.02)
- 48-Hour Tours (includes Madame Tussauds admission)
- Adult tickets … $27.50 (reg. $77.26)
- Child tickets … $14 (reg. $46.02)
- Vouchers for all tours include passes to Madame Tussauds, redeemable during the 24- or 48-hour tour period.
The fine print
Vouchers can be used immediately through Feb. 28, 2013, excluding Jan. 21. To use, print your voucher and bring it to any hop-on, hop-off tour boarding location. Staff members aboard any bus can exchange it for a reboarding pass, plus vouchers for Madame Tussauds. These passes must be used during the following 24-hour or 48-hour tour window. Hop-on, hop-off tours run daily between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Madame Tussauds hours are Monday through Thursday, 12-6 p.m., and Friday through Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Child tickets are valid for children ages 5-14. Children 4 and under get in free. First-come, first-served. Tours subject to availability. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date.