By Anne Reardon
Named Best Museum off the Mall (Washington City Paper), the Newseum blends news history with up-to-the-second technology and hands-on exhibits.
Why we love it
- Save up to 30% on adult admission through the end of the year
- There is something for everyone in the family with 15 theaters and 15 galleries
- 30-plus interactive exhibits and theaters explore 500 years of headline history
- On Pennsylvania Ave. between the Capitol and White House; one block from the National Mall
May 6, 2014 - Dec. 31, 2014
555 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, D.C. 20001
- For $17 (reg. $24), get 1 Adult General Admission ticket
Bring the family -- this offer also includes a slight discount on child admission.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed through Dec. 31, 2014. Present printed voucher at admissions desk upon arrival at the museum.
See all terms