By Travelzoo Staff
"Nowhere in Arizona, or the entire country for that matter, will you find a town or city in a more beautiful setting," says Frommer's
of Sedona. For $49 per person, soak in Sedona's majestic landscapes from the luxury of a private car
on a guided 2.5- to three-hour adventure tour
with Sedona Red Rock Adventures, which boasts a
perfect 5-star rating on TripAdvisor. This experience is regularly $105.
Why we love it
- For $49, take in Sedona's sights from the luxury of a private car with an adventure tour from Sedona Red Rock Adventures, regularly $105
- Learn about the area's history, geology, and flora and fauna from an experienced guide
- The scenic tour includes highlights like the Chapel of the Holy Cross, Oak Creek Canyon and Cathedral Rock
- Frommer's says "nowhere ... will you find a town or city in a more beautiful setting"
- Sedona Red Rock Adventures is rated 5 stars by TripAdvisor users
Sept. 25, 2012 - April 3, 2013
Sedona Red Rock Adventures
P.O. Box 1280
Sedona, AZ 86339
- A fully enclosed, climate-controlled vehicle takes guests around the world-famous red rock country seven days a week. Learn about the natural history, geology, and flora and fauna of the area from an experienced guide. The tour includes highlights like the Chapel of the Holy Cross, Oak Creek Canyon, Seven Canyons, Snoopy Rock and Cathedral Rock.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Oct. 3, through April 3, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made at least 7 days in advance. A minimum of 4 people is required for tours to run; if fewer than 4 people are booked your tour may be rescheduled. There is a maximum of 9 people per tour. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher is subject to forfeiture. Must sign a waiver. Valid for all children and adults; children must have vouchers. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms