By Travelzoo Staff
Find sanctuary in one of Travel + Leisure's "favorite cities" this summer with a exclusive getaway that saves nearly 50%. Soak in the Arizona sunshine at Scottsdale Cottonwoods Resort & Suites for $69 per night through September.
Why we love it
- Retreat to Scottsdale Cottonwoods Resort & Suites at nearly 50% off
- $69 per night in a Classic Room with 355 sq. ft. of space
- $89 per night in a Traditional Suite with 485 sq. ft.of space
- 2-night stays are $129 in a Classic Room or $169 in a Traditional Suite
- Daily breakfast and a $25 nightly food and beverage credit to Oasis Pool Bar
- Travel through September
- Visit Fly.com to find cheap flights to Phoenix
Scottsdale Cottonwoods Resort & Suites
6160 N Scottsdale Rd
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
Tel: (480) 991-1414
What's included & when
- June 7, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- Or, for $20 more nightly, sprawl out in a 485-square-foot suite with separate living and sleeping areas. All suites boast patios with expansive views of the 25-acre resort.
- As part of this deal, guests enjoy complimentary breakfast. Later, take a dip in the pool and savor refreshing drinks and hearty lunch items with a $25 credit to Oasis Pool Bar (two-night stays include a $50 credit to Oasis Pool Bar).
- Meander through nearby Old Town Scottsdale where unique shops, eclectic restaurants and art galleries line the streets. Outdoor sports like hiking, biking and river rafting are also close by, as are numerous golf courses.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 480-443-5817 Monday-Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. PT make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: July 4-6; Aug. 29-30; Sept. 1-2. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. A resort fee of $18 per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. See full Terms and Conditions below.
See all terms