By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can buy tickets for "Dralion" by Cirque du Soleil in Tucson before the general public with this special presale, which takes an additional $10 off the price of every ticket. This sale for November shows at Tucson Arena ends Friday, Sept. 14, at 10 a.m.
Why we love it
- Snag tickets to "Dralion" by Cirque du Soleil in Tucson before the general public
- Choose from 5 seating sections at Tucson Arena
- Tickets start at $25 (reg. $35) for adults and $18 (reg. $28) for children
- Performances are Wednesday-Sunday, Nov. 21-25
- Watch nearly 100 performers from around the world mix ancient Chinese circus acts with signature Cirque du Soleil style
Sept. 10, 2012 - Sept. 14, 2012
Cirque du Soleil
260 South Church St.
- Evening and matinee performances Wednesday-Sunday, Nov. 21-25, are included in this offer. The following seating sections are available:
- Category 3 ... $25 (regularly $35)
- Category 2 ... $40 (regularly $50)
- Category 1 ... $60 (regularly $70)
- Premium ... $85 (regularly $95)
- Front Row ... $145 - includes padded seats and a souvenir program, valued at $18
- Note: Saturday performances are $5 more.
- Children's tickets are also available with this offer starting at $18, regularly $28.
- "Dralion" incorporates Eastern philosophy, Chinese acrobatic art and all the expected beauty of Cirque du Soleil shows. Performers offer "one visual gravity-defying stunner after another," as described by the Philadelphia Inquirer, as they swing from the ceiling, jump off ledges and scale the walls in their intricate and bright costumes.
Students, military and seniors can save an additional 15% on nonpeak performances.
The fine print
Select "Buy Now" to purchase. Select "Find Tickets" next to desired performance. Select quantity and price level then "Find Tickets." Log in or create a new account to complete the order. Fees of $8-$18.10 per ticket and $3.65 per order will be additional. No refunds or exchanges.