By Travelzoo Staff
Bella's Italian Cafe in SoHo has been collecting awards and praise for more than 25 years: The Tampa Bay Times says it "has remained popular by just being itself"; Sky, Delta Magazine loves the oak-burning stove from Milan; and Creative Loafing named it the Best Italian Restaurant of 2012. Two can choose $50 worth of food and drink at this local favorite for $25.
Why we love it
- Create your own feast with $50 worth of Italian fare
- "Taste[s] like your Italian grandma made them" (Creative Loafing)
- Bella's has been a SoHo staple for more than 25 years
- USA Today loves the "relaxed, rustic ambiance"
June 5, 2013 - Dec. 7, 2013
Bella's Italian Cafe
1413 S. Howard Ave., Suite 100
Tampa, FL 33606
- Full of quintessential Italian dishes, the menu features "homemade Italian favorites that taste like your Italian grandma made them" (Creative Loafing). Gayot loves the lasagna con pollo and the blackened chicken with fettuccine. Fodor's says "it is often more delicious to go meatless" with options like the lasagna napoletana.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, June 7, through Dec. 7, 2013. Reservations are not required. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 vouchers per table (each voucher must be used by 2 guests). Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms