By Travelzoo Staff
Take in views of the cityscape and bay at the Centre Club, located on the eighth floor of Urban Centre Towers in the Westshore District. Travelzoo subscribers who've visited loved the food, service and ambiance; one called it a "magical evening." The invitation-only club exclusively offers subscribers a three-course dinner for two for $59.
Why we love it
- Dine at the members-only Centre Club
- Any 2 appetizers, entrees and desserts from the full menu
- For $109, get dinner for 4 -- just over $27 per person
- Subscribers praised the "excellent" food and service
May 29, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
123 S. Westshore Blvd
Tampa, FL 33609
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, including:
- Any two appetizers, such as baked brie with cranberry chutney ($10.50) or bacon-wrapped shrimp with strawberry BBQ sauce ($10)
- Any two entrees, like grilled rib-eye with stacked potatoes and grilled asparagus ($33.50) or crab cakes with crispy shiitake mushrooms on smoked Gouda mashers ($18)
- Any two desserts from a selection that changes nightly
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $109 -- that's just over $27 per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, May 31, 2013, through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms