By Travelzoo Staff
Florida Estates Winery is located in Land O' Lakes just north of Tampa and has been open to the public for more than 10 years. For $15, two people can visit the winery, situated on a 3,600-acre plantation and try wines as well as take home a bottle, regularly $30.
Why we love it
- Florida Estates Winery is located in Land O' Lakes just north of Tampa
- This winery has been open to the public for more than 10 years
- For $15, 2 can visit the winery, located on a 3,600-acre plantation, and sample wine
- Receive a tasting of 8 wines and 1 sangria plus a bottle to take home
- Or for $25, 2 can take a 3-hour wine class
Dec. 9, 2012 - March 10, 2013
Florida Estates Winery
25241 State Road 52
Land O' Lakes, FL 34639
- This experience includes:
- Wine tastings with nine pours per person -- taste a selection of eight wines and one sangria including Plantation Red and Casa Del Sol Strawberry Port
- One bottle to take home from a featured selection (up to $12.95)
- Two souvenir wine glasses
- Or for $25, two can experience a three-hour wine class, where Florida Estates Winery's vineyardist, cellar master and tasting expert Ron Hunt shares his experiences and knowledge of wine (regularly $50).
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Dec. 10, through March 10, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 people only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Limit 1 voucher per visit. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms