By Travelzoo Staff
Travel with ease to Key West from Marco Island with this Local Deal for a roundtrip cruise on a state-of-the-art vessel with Key West Express. For $89 per adult (13 and older), regularly $147, hop aboard and spend the day on the islands; or schedule your return on a different day and plan an overnight trip.
Why we love it
- Make your way to Key West from Marco Island on a roundtrip cruise for $89
- Key West Express has a 4-star rating on TripAdvisor from 400 reviews
- Guests can return on a different day than their arrival -- perfect for an overnight trip
- Boats feature air-conditioning, sundecks, a full bar and helpful staff
Feb. 5, 2013 - April 15, 2013
Key West Express
- Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor from 400 reviews, Key West Express is equipped with three modern boats, the largest and newest measuring 170 feet long. Each vessel features air-conditioning, outdoor sundecks, a full galley and bar, flat-screen TVs and extensive knowledgeable staff.
- The trip typically takes about 3.5 hours each way, with cruises departing from Marco Island at 8:30 a.m. and leaving Key West at 5 p.m.
When making a reservation, you can opt to return later in the week. Keep an eye on our hotel section
for exclusive offers in Key West to turn your trip into an overnight excursion.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Feb. 6, through April 15, 2013. Reservations are required. The return trip can be scheduled on a different day than the departure trip. Dates of availability vary; check the schedule. Cruises depart from Marco Island at 8:30 a.m. and depart from Key West at 5 p.m. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms