By Travelzoo Staff
Travel + Leisure
praises the "white-sand strands
" of Sarasota, including Siesta Key, as "some of the best [beaches] in the world" and TripAdvisor users give the scenic spot 4.5 stars out of more than 1000 reviews. Explore the coast via paddleboard or kayak with this Local Deal for a guided two-hour
tour for $29, regularly $60, from Gulfside Paddleboards.
Why we love it
- Siesta Key earns 4.5-star ratings from 1000+ TripAdvisor reviews
- Explore this picturesque coast on a 2-hour paddleboard or kayak tour for $29
- Riders have the opportunity to see dolphins, manatees, birds and more
- At the end of the tour, keep your board or paddle for an extra hour if you'd like
Nov. 15, 2012 - Feb. 15, 2013
5511 Calle Del Invierno
Sarasota, FL 34242
- Riders can experience the calm Gulf-side waters for a full two hours. Get the chance to see dolphins, manatees, native birds and more. After the tour is over, you can keep the board or kayak for an additional hour of free play.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 15, through Feb. 15, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional may be purchased as a gift. Limit 1 voucher per person per visit. A minimum of 2 people are required for tour to take place. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms