By Travelzoo Staff
Myakka River Ranch covers 40 acres of serene fields about an hour east of Sarasota, and is home to its horseback-riding facility. Travelzoo subscribers can explore the picturesque area with this Local Deal for a 60-minute trail ride for $30 per person, regularly $90.
Why we love it
- Explore the picturesque Myakka River Ranch on horseback
- The hourlong ride starts with a brief intro and continues through the scenic property
- The ranch is located an hour from Sarasota and 1.5 hours from Tampa and Fort Myers
- 2 can enjoy this experience for $59, regularly $180
- Trail rides are available 7 days a week
Oct. 26, 2012 - April 29, 2013
Myakka River Ranch
46405 Clay Gully Rd.
Myakka City, FL 34251
- Good for all skill levels, the hourlong experience starts alongside a seasoned guide who will give a brief introduction on safety and how to navigate the horse. Riders can then practice stopping and turning in the arena before venturing out for a ride through the oak trees and grassy fields of the scenic ranch.
- Receive the same package for two people for $59, regularly $180.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Oct. 29, through April 29, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather conditions. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms