By Travelzoo Staff
Experience the sensation of walking on water and try flyboarding, "the newest craze to hit Florida" says My Fox Orlando. For $99, strap on the innovative water-propelled device and get lifted with Flyboarding Sarasota -- saving Travelzoo subscribers $200 on the regular price of the package.
Why we love it
- For $99, more than $200 off, strap on a water-powered flyboarding device and experience the thrill of flight
- Begin with a 15-minute intro that covers the setup, techniques and safety of flyboarding
- The device is attached to your feet with nozzles and tubes strapped to your arms
- You control the nozzles with your arms to control the thrust and direction you move
- Experience the sensation of weightlessness as you hover up to 30 feet in the air during two 15-minute flights
Oct. 1, 2012 - March 31, 2013
5511 Calle Del Invierno
Sarasota, FL 34242
- The machine is closest to the idea of a water-propelled wakeboard, allowing users to move side to side, up and down, and from left to right -- all while flying up to 30 feet in the air and experiencing the feeling of weightlessness. Riders will receive a 15-minute intro section that reviews the setup, techniques and safety. Then strap in and receive two 15-minute flying sessions. Control the thrust and direction you move via the nozzles. Click here to check out this unique device in action.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Oct. 2, through March 31, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift. Must be able to swim. Must be 18 years of age or older and weigh less than 260 pounds. In the interest of safety, this is not valid for pregnant women. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms