By Travelzoo Staff
From Broadway favorites like "Funny Girl" and "Hello, Dolly" to classic films like "The Way We Were," Barbra Streisand's work has a special place on the stage and screen. The Boston Pops Esplanade Orchestra plays the star's repertoire in a concert featuring Tony-nominated vocalist and Streisand songwriter, Ann Hampton Callaway, at The Mahaffey Theater on March 6.
Why we love it
- The Boston Pops Esplanade Orchestra performs Streisand favorites with Ann Hampton Callaway March 6
- Tickets for Orchestra and Loge seats at The Mahaffey Theater start at $45
- The program will include selections in honor of Marvin Hamlisch
- Promo code TZOO is required; see booking instructions for details
Feb. 25, 2013 - March 6, 2013
The Mahaffey Theater
The Mahaffey Theater
400 First Street South
St. Petersburg, FL
- With this exclusive discount, tickets to the Wednesday night performance at 7:30 p.m. are half off for Travelzoo subscribers. Choose from two seating levels:
- Loge ... $45, reg. $90.78
- Orchestra ... $75, reg. $133.58
- Led by Keith Lockhart since 1995, the Boston Pops has been performing for more than 125 years and is the most recorded orchestra in the country. The concert will also feature a tribute to late composer and conductor Marvin Hamlisch and instrumental selections from some of Streisand's movies and shows.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Enter the promo code TZOO and click "Submit." Click "Purchase," then choose a valid seating section on the map. Select each seat, choosing the discounted price from the drop-down menu, then click "Add to Cart." Click "Proceed to Checkout." Log in or create an account to enter your billing information and complete your purchase. Click "Delete" next to the $2 donation if you do not want to contribute. Mobile users: Choose "Purchase Best Available Seating" instead of using the seat map. Select the number of tickets from the drop-down menu next to "Discount 6."
The fine print
A promo code is required; see booking instructions for details. In accordance with The Mahaffey Theater's "no ticketing surcharge" policy, no additional fees will apply.