By Travelzoo Staff
One of the longest-running big top shows by Cirque du Soleil
is coming to St. Petersburg, and Travelzoo subscribers can save 25% on the best seats in the house
starting at $56.25. The Dallas Morning News
says "Kooza" is "a larger-than-life show."
Why we love it
- The Dallas Morning News calls "Kooza" by Cirque du Soleil "expertly crafted" and "amazing"
- Save 25% on 3 seating sections, including the best seats under the big top
- Tickets start at $56.25 for adults and $39.50 for children, regularly $75 and $52.50
- All shows are available under the Grand Chapiteau near Tropicana Field, Nov. 9 - Dec. 9
Oct. 4, 2012 - Dec. 2, 2012
Cirque du Soleil
1 Tropicana Dr
St. Petersburg, 33705
- Three seating sections are available for the show, performed under the Grand Chapiteau near Tropicana Field. All performances Nov. 9 - Dec. 9 are discounted:
- Price Level 2 ... $56.25, reg. $75
- Price Level 1 ... $71.25, reg. $95
- Premium ... $97.50, reg. $130
- Children's tickets are also discounted for $39.50, reg. $52.50. According to The Los Angeles Times, "Kooza" by Cirque du Soleil is a "thrilling spectacle jam-packed with white-knuckle acrobatic moments."
The fine print
Click "Buy Now" and select desired performance from the calendar and then desired price level. Pricing on the Cirque du Soleil website will include fees of $9.50-13.50. The fees will also apply for children's tickets. $5 per order will be extra. Restrictions may apply. Subject to availability. Children are 2-12.