By Travelzoo Staff
A dining destination since opening in the Central West End in the 1960s, the Tenderloin Room has "long been considered the steakhouse of the St. Louis elite" according to the The St. Louis Examiner. Celebrities ranging from Frank Sinatra and Jack Benny to George Clooney have walked through the glass doorway. With this deal, two can enjoy a classic steakhouse dinner with drinks Sunday-Friday for $65, regularly $125, and dinner on Saturday is just $10 more.
Why we love it
- For $65, indulge in a steakhouse dinner for 2 Sunday-Friday at The Tenderloin Room, regularly $125
- Enjoy dinner on Saturday for just $10 more
- This deal includes soups or salads, entrees, dessert and glasses of wine
- STLToday.com calls it a "St. Louis legend"
- Riverfront Times says "you can't buy a meal that's classier"
- Guests of the Tenderloin Room rate it 4 stars and higher on Yelp, Urbanspoon, TripAdvisor and Citysearch
Sept. 5, 2012 - Nov. 18, 2012
The Tenderloin Room
232 N. Kingshighway Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63108
- Take a seat beneath chandeliers in the dining room, which the Riverfront Times says is "worth the price of admission just to see," and select:
- Two soups or salads, like the popular Caesar salad or the classic Senate bean soup (up to $9 each)
- Two entrees, like a 12-ounce filet mignon, char-grilled New York strip or the house specialty pepperloin a la tenderloin, which is marinated in olive oil and cracked pepper for 24 hours, then cooked over an open flame and carved to order (up to $38 each)
- A dessert to share (up to $9)
- Two glasses of wine, like 2009 Ramsey Merlot or 2009 Honig Sauvignon Blanc from Napa, cocktails or beers (up to $11 each)
The fine print
Note: This deal is limited to 1,000 Sunday-Friday vouchers and 200 Saturday vouchers sold. This deal may sell out before the "Time Left to Buy" has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Sept. 6, through Nov. 18, 2012. Limit 2 vouchers can be purchased per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Reservations are required. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms