By Travelzoo Staff
The Riverfront Times praises the "dream-world quality" of World Aquarium, and calls the displays and interactive exhibits a "kid's thrill." Spend hours crawling through the shark tank, exploring Sand Castle Beach and observing a list of creatures that includes turtles, amphibians, reptiles and otters. With this Local Deal, which features a discount of 75%
, select one of three guided tours
for as little as $25 for two people.
Why we love it
- Choose from 3 guided tours through the World Aquarium starting at $25 for 2 people
- Tours include behind-the-scenes access to aquarium exhibits and a chance to feed animals
- The World Aquarium houses more than 10,000 fish, amphibians, insects, turtles, birds and other animals
- Visit the aquarium without paying for admission to the City Museum
- Recent Travelzoo visitors said "the kids loved it -- can't wait to do it again" and "we didn't want to leave"
March 7, 2013 - June 8, 2013
701 N. 15th St., 2nd Floor
St. Louis, MO 63103
- Choose from the following tours, led by aquarium curators and educators:
- Sharks! Up Close Tour: For $25, regularly $100, two can spend 90 minutes indulging some "Shark Week" fantasies in this new hands-on tour. Patrons will observe, pet and even feed animals like white-tipped, bonnethead, epaulette and nurse sharks as well as stingrays.
- Discovery Adventure Tour: For $25, regularly $100, two can spend up to three hours on a guided trip through the entire aquarium, including behind-the-scenes access. Observe the museum's land animals, like armadillos and anteaters, while getting hands-on with the popular "doctor fish" -- perfect for first-time visitors.
- Extreme Adventure Tour: For $49, regularly $200, two can get up close and personal with the museum's most intense tour. Visitors will get to touch creepy, crawly animals like tarantulas and scorpions, learn about what animals eat, observe feedings and receive a fossilized shark-tooth necklace.
- The World Aquarium is constantly adding new animals and attractions, so even if you’ve visited before, there’s often something new to see. Purchase one of each tour and see a new part of the aquarium every time, which houses more than 10,000 animals.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 8, through June 8, 2013. Call 314-647-6011 between 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday to make a reservation and reference voucher, but vouchers can be redeemed 7 days a week. World Aquarium is closed on Easter. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid for admission to City Museum. Voucher holders may be grouped with other participants. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms