By Travelzoo Staff
calls the Saint Louis Science Center "a surprising and spectacular family destination" and names it to its "Best for Kids" list, and AAA calls the center a "Midwest Travel Treasure."
With this Local Deal, enjoy the museum's many offerings with a membership discount; family memberships start at $39, regularly $85.
Why we love it
- For $39, receive a Family & Friends membership to the Saint Louis Science Center, regularly $85
- Memberships include admission to Science Center exhibits, multiple OMNIMAX tickets and parking passes
- Or choose a Family & Friends MAX membership for $85 and save even more, regularly $175
- The Science Center receives 4-star rave reviews from the users of TripAdvisor, Yelp and Yahoo Travel
Sept. 11, 2012 - Dec. 11, 2012
Saint Louis Science Center
5050 Oakland Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63110
- The new "Wildlife Rescue" exhibition and "Born To Be Wild" OMNIMAX film both open on Oct. 5, making this a perfect time to join. Membership also includes access to the hands-on interactive Discovery Room, the James S. McDonnell Planetarium, the LEGO Mindstorms Adventure and all other year-round attractions.
- Choose from the following packages:
- For $39, regularly $85, receive a Family & Friends membership
- For $85, regularly $175, choose a Family & Friends MAX membership
- The Family & Friends package includes six parking passes, 10 OMNIMAX tickets, and each time you visit, you receive six passes to the Planetarium show, Discovery Room tickets and LEGO Mindstorms tickets, as well as member-rate discounts on featured exhibitions. If a family of four goes to an OMNIMAX movie and visits all the attractions in one visit, you've already saved on the $39 deal price for parking and movies; multiple trips equal even more savings.
- The MAX membership package increases the total number of OMNIMAX tickets to 24, includes unlimited parking and raises the level of tickets per visit for the Planetarium show, Discovery Room and LEGO Mindstorms to eight per trip. Each package also includes 20% off enrollment in summer science camps, invitations to members-only exhibition previews and waived service fees for ticket reservations.
Science Center members also receive savings at more than 300 science museums throughout the country. Check here
before you travel to find out what other attractions you can see for free including Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry and Science City at Union Station in Kansas City.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Sept. 11, through Dec. 11, 2012. Vouchers must be redeemed by Dec. 11; membership will last 1 year from redemption date. This deal is nontransferable and cannot be used for any products and services other than membership. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms