By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy the sparkling Lake of the Ozarks -- which spans 55,000 acres and is known for its hiking, biking and golf -- from the comfort of a lakeside retreat. Available for travel through March 19, 2013, including weekends and holidays, book a one-night stay at The Lodge of Four Seasons that includes breakfast and two cocktails for $99 -- 45% off regular rates.
Why we love it
- The resort is home to 54 holes designed by Jack Nicklaus, Robert Trent Jones Sr. and Ken Kavanaugh. Other on-site attractions include Spa Shiki, which was featured on the "Today" show, and the award-winning HK’s Restaurant, where bacon-wrapped prawns, lobster corn dogs and mussels and fries are among the menu options. An outlet mall, amusement park and several wineries are also nearby.
- The Lodge of Four Seasons is 2.5 hours from St. Louis, two hours from Springfield and three hours from Kansas City.
The Lodge of Four Seasons
315 Four Seasons Drive
Village of Four Seasons, MO 65049
What's included & when
- Oct. 2, 2012 - March 18, 2013
- Retreat for 2 in Lake of the Ozarks, Mo., for 45% off regular pricing
- $99 for 1 night at The Lodge of Four Seasons
- Breakfast for 2
- 2 welcome drinks
- Stay 2 nights for $199 and receive breakfast daily plus a $50 dining credit
- Travel through March 19, including weekends and holidays
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 888-265-5500 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 11, 14, 24-25; Nov. 9, 2012. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. A daily resort fee of $10 will apply. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms