By Travelzoo Staff
Half Moon Bay State Beach
receives a glowing 4-star Yelp rating for its picturesque cliffs and well-maintained grounds. For $32, take a 90-minute coastal horseback ride
along the dunes and onto the beach with Sea Horse Ranch, an adventure that regularly costs $65.
Why we love it
- For $32, take a coastal horseback ride along the beach in Half Moon Bay with Sea Horse Ranch, an outing that regularly costs $65
- Follow the Half Moon Bay Coastside Trail along the bluffs above the ocean, and wind down to the water's edge on Poplar Beach
- Sea Horse Ranch is located near Half Moon Bay State Park
- This well-established ranch has been taking riders out on horseback since 1963
Sept. 5, 2012 - June 15, 2013
Sea Horse Ranch
1828 Cabrillo Hwy N.
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
- Upon arrival at the ranch, riders are greeted by the friendly staff, who evaluate comfort and experience levels before pairing riders with their horses. The guided ride follows the Half Moon Bay Coastside Trail along the dunes and bluffs above the beach. Keep an eye out for whales and dolphins from this elevated vantage point. Guides then lead riders and their horses down to the beach for a stroll near the surf before following the trail back to the ranch.
- Rides begin at 8 a.m. daily; all levels of experience are welcome.
The fine print
Note: Number of available vouchers is limited to 950, so the deal might sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Sept. 6, through June 15, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability and weather conditions. For groups of 9 people or less, reservations must be made by phone. For groups of 10 people or more, reservations must be made online. Limit 1 voucher per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Must be 7 years old or older and weigh less than 240 lbs. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms