By Travelzoo Staff
Linger along 107 acres of Pacific coastline at a Monterey Peninsula hotel called "peaceful" and "secluded" by Sunset magazine. This exclusively negotiated $99 deal at the Asilomar Conference Grounds shaves more than 50% off regular rates for travel Nov. 8 - March 31, including weekends.
Why we love it
- Designed by Julia Morgan (the architect of Hearst Castle), the hotel "stands among evergreen woods on the edge of a wild beach" and offers quaint accommodations in a prime Pacific Grove location (Fodor's).
- Stay for one night in a contemporary room, many with a balcony or patio. Enjoy breakfast for two the next morning. Buy multiple vouchers to stay more than one night.
- The hotel offers self-guided walking tours of the coast, dunes, forest and building architecture, or hike down to the neighboring Asilomar State Beach -- which translates to "refuge by the sea."
- About the location: It is merely two minutes from Pebble Beach's famed 17-Mile Drive. The best of downtown attractions, including the Monterey Bay Aquarium and Cannery Row, are three miles from the hotel.
Asilomar Conference Grounds
800 Asilomar Avenue
Pacific Grove, CA 93950
Tel: (888) 689-9795
What's included & when
- Nov. 5, 2012 - March 31, 2013
- Pacific Grove getaway for 2 at a quaint coastal hotel just steps from the beach
- $99 per night including breakfast for 2 (reg. $208)
- Complimentary parking
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
- Travel Nov. 8 - March 31, including weekends
The fine print
Update: Friday-Saturday nights are now sold out. The hotel is experiencing high call volumes right now, and hold times may be longer than usual. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-888-689-9795 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 23-25; Jan. 19, 23-28; Feb. 5-9, 15-17; March 12-16. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms