By Travelzoo Staff
Woodmark Hotel at Carillon Point is "so luxurious and in such a beautiful setting"
that it's "well worth the 20-minute drive from downtown Seattle," according to Frommer's
. Housed inside this swanky hotel is Bin on the Lake, where The Seattle Times says "dinner vies with the view for your attention." Indulge in a dinner for 2 with "gorgeous views" of Lake Washington (The Seattle Times) with this deal for $59, regularly $97.
Why we love it
- "Dinner vies with the view for your attention" at Bin on the Lake (Seattle Times)
- 2 can have a waterfront dinner with wine at this Woodmark Hotel restaurant for $59, regularly $97
- Woodmark Hotel is "luxurious" and in "such a beautiful setting," says Frommer's
- Try any entrees, like the seared scallops with truffle butter or hanger steaks with shallot
- The restaurant showcases "gorgeous views" of Lake Washington (Seattle Times)
Feb. 14, 2013 - May 15, 2013
Bin on the Lake
1200 Carillon Point
Kirkland, WA 98033
- Order the following from the full menu:
- Any shared starter: choose an item from the charcuterie, raw, or handmade menu, such as oysters on the half shell or bruschetta
- Any two entrees from the market, fish, meats or pork menu, like the seared scallops with truffle butter or hanger steak with shallot
- Any shared dessert, like apple galette or flourless chocolate cake
- Two glasses of wine (up to $11 value each) from a "fantastic by-the-glass wine selection" (Zagat)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 15, through May 15, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid during merchant's dinner hours. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Limit 1 voucher per table. Menu items subject to change. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms