By Travelzoo Staff
Created in Boston and recently expanded to Seattle and New York -- where it won a 2013 Best Friend Date award from New York Magazine -- Paint Nite offers a "new and colorful twist on a typical night out"
). For $25, regularly $45, Travelzoo subscribers can flex their creative muscles during a two-hour art party.
Why we love it
- A "colorful twist on a typical night out" (Metro Boston)
- 2-hour events are held at Seattle-area bars
- Artists guide patrons through a different painting each class
- Save $20 on the regular price
June 24, 2013 - Sept. 25, 2013
Paint Nite Seattle
Seattle, WA 98107
- Held at varying bars around Seattle -- including Shindig Martini Bar in Kent and Black Bottle, a Belltown venue that serves "excellent cocktails and wine," according to Zagat -- parties are hosted by artists who provide the necessary materials as well as step-by-step instruction for painting beach scenes and colorful landscapes. No previous knowledge is required, so all students need to do is grab their favorite beverage at the bar and pull up a stool.
The subject changes every class; use the images on the online calendar
to pick your class.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 25, through Sept. 25, 2013. Online reservations are required. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Alcohol is not included in the admission price. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms