By Travelzoo Staff
Summer steelhead are currently flourishing -- reel them in during peak season with this deal for a full-day trip with Mike Kancianich, a US Coast Guard-licensed captain with more than 30 years of experience fishing in southwest Washington. For $99, regularly $200, go on this six- to eight-hour excursion that includes bait, tackle and rod; or, save more and go with a friend for $195, regularly $400.
Why we love it
- Take advantage of summer steelhead season
- Trip includes gear and lasts 6-8 hours
- Captained by a guide with more than 30 years of experience
Valid through October -- catch fall kings and silver salmon
May 24, 2013 - Oct. 25, 2013
MK Sport Fishing
Meeting location varies
Exact meeting point will be confirmed upon making reservation
Tacoma, WA 98407
- Guests will fish from a custom 25-foot Alumaweld jet boat equipped with a heater and captained by Kancianich, who has an intimate knowledge of rivers like the Columbia and Cowlitz. The guide will customize your trip based on what you want to catch.
- This deal is valid through late October, so subscribers can also fish for fall kings in August, and a combination of fall kings and silver salmon in September and October. Take home the fish you catch, as long as they're in season and in regulation. You can also bring your own food and drinks to enjoy during the trip.
Depending where you fish, you will need a Washington or Oregon state fishing license and Catch Record Card. You can purchase a Washington license here
or an Oregon license here
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, May 28, through Oct. 25, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional may be purchased as gifts. Reservations are required; subject to availability and weather. A minimum of 3 people is required in the boat for trips to run; your trip may be rescheduled. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. A Washington or Oregon State Fishing License (whichever applies) and Catch Record Card are required to take this trip and are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms