By Travelzoo Staff
Nestled among Woodinville Warehouse District's 30 boutique wineries -- "utilitarian spaces that have been transformed into rooms with attitude" (Seattle Magazine) -- "Robert Ramsay Cellars is an excellent bet, with its well-crafted wines made by winemaker Bob Harris." With this deal for $29, regularly $55, two can visit for tastings, complementary food samples, a barrel room tour and a bottle to take home.
Why we love it
- Robert Ramsay Cellars is "an excellent bet" in the Warehouse District (Seattle Magazine)
- 2 can visit for wine tastings and a bottle to take home for $29 (reg. $55)
- Wines are complemented with locally sourced cheeses and chocolates
- Robert Ramsay wines consistently receive 90-plus points from Wine Spectator
April 29, 2013 - Aug. 10, 2013
Robert Ramsay Cellars
19495 144th Ave. NE
Woodinville, WA 98072
- The award-winning winery "selects the best fruit from some of Washington's most coveted vineyards" (Seattle Magazine) for its French varietals. This deal includes:
- Four to six tastings each of the winery's acclaimed Syrahs, Mourvedres and Rhone blends
- Locally sourced cheeses and chocolates, including selections from Beecher's Handmade Cheese and the award-winning Theo Chocolates
- Bottle of 2010 McKinley Springs Syrah, a varietal that consistently scores above 90 points from Wine Spectator
- Optional barrel room tour for a behind-the-scenes look at the winery
- Also with this deal, get 15% off any products on the day of your visit.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, May 4, through Aug. 10, 2013. Reservations not required. Valid during the tasting room's operating hours: Saturday from 12-6 p.m. and Sunday from 1-5 p.m. Hours may change; call or check online for specific hours. Vouchers can be redeemed anytime during regular business hours, at the top of the hour. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 3 additional vouchers as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms