By Travelzoo Staff
Take to the seas on a 3- to 5-hour salmon or bottom fishing trip with this deal that saves you $121. Cast your reel up to 40 miles off of the San Juan Islands on a 26-foot charter in pursuit of silver and king salmon, or head out on a bottom fishing adventure and hunt for ling cod, flounder and cabazon on boats ranging from 18 to 36 feet.
Why we love it
- Go on a fishing trip off the San Juan Islands for half off
- Salmon trips pursue silvers and kings up to 40 miles offshore
- Or catch cod on a bottom fishing trip suitable for all ages
- You can bring your own snacks and drinks
May 23, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
Outer Island Expeditions
Smuggler's Villa Resort
54 Hunt Road
Eastsound, WA 98245
- Bottom fishing, which targets ground fish, is suitable for all skill levels and can be fun for children as young as four years old. Salmon fishing is not recommended for children or inexperienced fishermen, as trips typically take longer and reach waters of up to 1,200 feet in depth.
- You can choose which trip to go on, but specific trip dates vary and are based on seasonality. Boats depart from Orcas Island (Eastsound) in the morning and afternoon (specific departure times vary depending on the tide).
- Travelzoo Tip: You can bring your own beverages and snacks to enjoy on the trip.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, May 24, through Oct. 31, 2013. Reservations required; subject to availability and weather. Not valid on Saturdays. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional may be purchased as gifts. Limit 6 per boat. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. A fuel surcharge (up to $10) may apply. A Washington state fishing license and Catch Record Card are required and available for $10 paid to merchant. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms