By Travelzoo Staff
Eaglemont Golf Club has been rated among the top 10 courses in Washington and 4 stars by Golf Digest, and GolfNow.com calls it "both challenging and visually spectacular." Travelzoo subscribers can now play any time seven days a week with this Local Deal for two or four players. For $65, two can play 18 holes and receive a cart and two glasses of wine (up to $9 each) for a total value of $112. This package for four is $125.
Why we love it
- Choose from 2 packages -- 18 holes for 2 or 4 people -- that include wine and a cart
- Play here 7 days a week, any time of day
- Eaglemont Golf Club is rated 4 stars by Golf Digest
- GolfNow.com calls it "challenging and visually spectacular"
- Play year-round and take in views of Mount Baker and the Skagit Valley
Jan. 3, 2013 - April 30, 2013
Eaglemont Golf Club
4800 Eaglemont Drive
Mt. Vernon, WA 98274
- This par 72, 7,000-yard course features a mountain backdrop located about an hour from Seattle. It boasts views of Mount Baker and the Skagit Valley, a lovely setting for year-round golf.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 4, through April 30, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Tee times are required and are subject to availability; weekend availability is limited. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms