By Travelzoo Staff
praises Pacific Northwest Float Trips for providing one of the best river adventures in the West., ranking it No. 5 on its list of the Top 10 Rafting Trips. Experience this acclaimed activity at the peak of autumn with a scenic fall colors float trip down the Skagit River
for $35 per person Monday-Friday and $39 Saturday-Sunday, regularly $87.
Why we love it
- Float down the Skagit River on the fall colors float trip with Pacific Northwest Float Trips for $35 per person on weekdays and $39 on weekends, regularly $87
- Sunset Magazine ranked Pacific Northwest Float Trips among the Top 10 Rafting Trips in the West
- The trip covers 8-10 miles and lasts about 4 hours
- The departure point is located about 2 hours northeast of downtown Seattle
Sept. 24, 2012 - Nov. 30, 2012
Pacific Northwest Float Trips
Howard Miller Steelhead Park
5110 Railroad Ave.
Rockport, WA 98283
- An area expert will guide the group during the eight- to 10-mile cruise down the Skagit, pointing out the abundant plant and wildlife populations, while also sharing the history and ecology of the river. With fall approaching, the river is soon to be colorfully decorated with autumn oranges and reds as the late spawning salmon make an appearance.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Sept. 25, through Nov. 30, 2012. Reservations are required and can be made by phone or email; must reference "Fall Colors Trip" and the day of the week when making reservation. Trips are not canceled due to rain or cold weather. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule the reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms