By Travelzoo Staff
Perched on an "idyllic" bay in the San Juan Islands, the hamlet of Eastsound is "just the right size for urbanites longing for a simpler, slower pace -- without sacrificing amenities" (Seattle magazine). With this exclusive offer, Travelzoo subscribers can take in the picturesque setting at the Outlook Inn -- at nearly half off regular rates.
Why we love it
- Two-night packages are available for arrivals through May 14. Check in Sundays-Thursdays for $149 or Fridays-Saturdays for $179. These East Wing rooms are bright and spacious, and the upstairs accommodations are complete with window seats. For an upgraded experience, savor spectacular water views from a Bay View Suite -- which boasts a private balcony, sunken living room with gas fireplace and heated bathroom floors -- for $239 weekdays or $299 weekends.
- Step out of the inn and find yourself in quaint downtown Eastsound, which "boast[s] zero traffic lights, one single-screen movie theater, and a handful of eclectic shops and restaurants," describes Seattle magazine. Outlook Inn's own New Leaf Cafe has earned a rating of 4 stars on Yelp and serves breakfasts and dinners featuring locally sourced ingredients.
- Getting here: From Seattle, it's a two-hour drive to Anacortes, Wash. The ferry to Orcas Island leaves from there and is a scenic ride of about an hour. Visitors can drive their car onto the ferry.
171 Main Street
Eastsound, WA 98245
What's included & when
- Feb. 25, 2013 - May 15, 2013
- 2-night escape at Outlook Inn in the picturesque San Juan Islands for $149 -- nearly half off regular prices
- Check in to a bright and spacious East Wing room Sundays-Thursdays or add $30 to arrive on a Friday or Saturday
- Upgrade to a suite with spectacular water views and a sunken living room with gas fireplace for $239 weekdays or $299 weekends
- Includes a bottle of Washington wine, caramels and a map of the island
- The hotel's on-site restaurant serves breakfasts and dinners featuring locally sourced ingredients
- Travel through May 15
The fine print
Update: Weekends in East Wing rooms are now sold out. East Wing rooms are also sold out on May 18. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 888-688-5665 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms