By Travelzoo Staff
The 2010 Tony Award winner for Best Musical, "Memphis," is coming to 5th Avenue Theatre. Travelzoo subscribers can save nearly 50% on tickets to select performances, Sept. 21-27.
Why we love it
- Best Musical Tony winner "Memphis" stops at 5th Avenue Theatre this month
- Save nearly 50% on select performances Sept. 21-27
- Tickets for the rarely discounted show are now $31-$41 (regularly $59-79)
- The show won four 2010 Tony Awards
- The musical tells the story of a man with a passion for soul music who rises to fame as a local radio DJ
Sept. 6, 2012 - Sept. 28, 2012
The 5th Avenue Theatre
1308 5th Ave.
Seattle, WA 98101
- Rear Orchestra Seats (P3) are $31, regularly $59, and Grand Tier/Balcony Seats (P2) are $41, regularly $79, for the following performances:
- Friday, Sept. 21 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 23 at 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 25 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 27 at 8 p.m.
- Set in 1950s Memphis, the musical tells the story of Huey Calhoun, a white man with a passion for soul music who rises to fame as a local radio DJ. As his show begins to break down the city's racial barriers, he helps the music of an African-American singer reach a diverse audience.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now" to purchase the performance and section of your choice. Vouchers can be redeemed for the select performances listed below at 5th Avenue Theatre's box office. Seats will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, and tickets purchased together will be seated together. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. No refunds or exchanges.