By Travelzoo Staff
ModVellum on Union Street was voted Best Facial in the Bay Area in 2011 out of 99 finalists on ABC7's The Bay Area A-List
. For $29, treat your skin with a signature facial or chemical peel (up to a $150 value), a savings of more than 80%
on regular prices.
Why we love it
- For $29, choose either a facial or chemical peel (up to $150) at ModVellum
- Organic treatment options include the popular 1/2 and 1/2 Facial, a peel and facial combo
- ModVellum was voted Best Facial in the Bay Area in 2011 by ABC7's The Bay Area A-List
- The spa is located on Union Street in Cow Hollow
June 10, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
1628 Union St.
San Francisco, CA 94123
- The innovative menu features an array of services designed to complement and improve any skin type and complexion. Popular options include:
- The 1/2 and 1/2 Facial, a combination of a peel and facial ($150 value)
- The Vespa, ModVellum's basic signature facial with enzyme exfoliation and a mask ($90 value)
- The team of medically trained aestheticians uses vegetarian, sulfate-free products to improve skin's clarity, texture and tone. With this deal, save on your next visit too with 50% off your second facial or peel.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, June 10, through Aug. 31, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. Online appointments are required and subject to availability. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. A 24-hour cancellation period applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms