By Travelzoo Staff
Aquarium of the Bay on The Embarcadero is home to more than 20,000 aquatic species and pumps 700,000 gallons of bay water through 300 feet of acrylic tunnels. Frommer's praises the marine haven as "exceptional," awarding it 3 stars, the highest possible rating. Travelzoo subscribers can visit for just $11 per person, and save 50% on the regular price of admission.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo subscribers give an overall 96% positive rating
- Save 50% on admission for 1 adult or 1 child
- Bring the family (2 adults, 2 kids) for $32 and save more
- 3-star "exceptional" rating from Frommer's
July 24, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
Aquarium of the Bay
Pier 39, Embarcadero and Beach St.
San Francisco, CA 94133
- Travelzoo subscribers praise previous visits as "fantastic," "fun," and "great for kids." Stop by the newest exhibit, Otters Up Close.
- Bring the family: For $32, regularly $64, get admission for two adults (ages 13 and up) and two kids (ages 4-12).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 25, through Sept. 30, 2013. Present voucher at box office upon arrival on the day you wish to visit. Printed vouchers are preferred. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms